RHCP introdotti nella Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame!, da aprile 2012 fanno parte della storia della musica

« Older   Newer »
!aleRedHot!
TOPIC_ICON7  view post Posted on 7/12/2011, 23:23     +1   -1

aa6214

i Red Hot Chili Peppers, insieme ad altre band, verranno ufficialmente introdotti nella Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame all'edizione 2012.
L'evento avverrà Sabato 14 Aprile 2012 a Cleveland (Ohio) e sarà trasmessa da HBO i primi di Maggio.
E' possibile acquistare i biglietti per assistere alla cerimonia (controllare il sito ufficiale).

CITAZIONE
Today, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announces its inductees for 2012, including Red Hot Chili Peppers!

The inductees are:

Performer Category:
· Beastie Boys
· Donovan
· Guns N’ Roses
· Laura Nyro
· Red Hot Chili Peppers
· The Small Faces/The Faces

Early Influence:
· Freddie King

Ahmet Ertegun (nonperformer) Award:
· Don Kirshner

The Award for Musical Excellence:
· Cosimo Matassa
· Tom Dowd
· Glyn Johns

The 27th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14, 2012 in Cleveland, Ohio and premiere on HBO in early May. The 2012 ceremony will again be open to the public, as it was – for the first time in the event’s history – at the 2009 Inductions in Cleveland.

Tickets to the 2012 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony go on-sale to the public on Saturday, December 17, 2011 beginning at 10 a.m. EST. There will be a two ticket limit on all orders.

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum Members can purchase Induction 2012 tickets in advance, beginning Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10 a.m. EST. To be eligible for the Member pre-sale, fans must become members by 11 p.m. EST on December 12, 2011 and have a valid Member ID.

Anthony Kiedis, al ricevimento della notizia ha affermato: «Mio padre ha pianto quando l'ho chiamato». Intervistato dalla versione online del magazine Rolling Stone, il cantante invita ufficialmente anche tutti gli altri ex membri della band, compreso John Frusciante.

anche Flea, attraverso il sito ufficiale, ha voluto dire la sua. Il bassista della band si è detto entusista e particolarmente emozionato per questo prestigioso inserimento.
di seguito le sue parole:

CITAZIONE
Hall of Faaaaaammmme (Posted on December 07, 2011 by Flea)

We are getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.I am not usually one to get to excited about awards or accolades, but about this one I am very excited indeed.

Our band is really riding a high right now. We are out on the road, playing some of best shows we have ever done. We are establishing a new language with Josh and there is a feeling of hope and potential in what we are doing that is really inspiring to us. Each time we step out on the stage it feels so creative and vibrant, we are really having a blast playing the shows and it fills my days with meaning. I feel an infinite energy from what we are doing and looking forward to taking this togetherness we are forging out on tour, and getting in the studio and making new music. Feels like we are growing like a new born baby, and that is best feeling that I can have ever have in our band.

So hearing this news about the hall of fame now really seems like it has extra significance for me. To be recognized this way seems especially full and profound. It makes me think about Hillel Slovak, without whom we would have never existed, and who created with us the foundation of our sound. He directly influences everything we have ever done. What he did with us in our early years is the blueprint of what we are. This would have meant a lot to him, and I love him so much. And of course, the mighty Jack Irons, our other founding member, who fortunately, is here to enjoy this moment with us.

It also makes me think of something I think of everyday anyways. Of John Frusciante, the virtuoso musician and songwriter who gave so much to our band. Without him, we would not be going to the hall of fame. He wrote countless great things with us, played an infinite amount of stunning things, and taught us how to be a great band. He helped lift us to a much higher level, he is the greatest. We connected deeply for many years, and he left our band with many gifts.

I am truly grateful for this honor. To our fans, who have supported us for all these years, given us purpose, and wildly energized us night after night, thank you.

[ fonti: VQ.it e redhotchilipeppers.com ]

!aleRedHot!
view post Posted on 5/4/2012, 16:45     +1   -1

questa una delle targhe celebrative per i Peppers
intarsiate sul marcepiede di Lakeside Avenue, proprio di fronte al Cleveland Public Audiorium

cleveland11

clevaland01

cleveland12

Video

CITAZIONE
grazie a VeniceQueen.it

!aleRedHot!
view post Posted on 16/4/2012, 23:47     +1   -1

queste le immagini della serata di Cleveland di sabato che ha introdotto i RHCP nella Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame

--------------------

i posti a tavola (John non c'era)

544457_395853637104972_114753311881674_1347651_516263983_n

i 4 componenti insieme ai vecchi batteristi Jack Irons e Cliff Martinez

AqevzQpCEAAcrrN

5f41fa68868d11e18bb812313804a181_7

rrhof

rrhof4

rrhof2

rrhof3

399014_396644097025926_114753311881674_1349581_93572873_n

con James Slovak, il fratello di Hillel

Aqhnao9CMAAXGE9

le firme

533916_331752546884293_100001486510326_848135_690787348_n

Irons e Martinez

ea64a9ba869211e1abd61231381b6d77_7

e la ragazza di Flea festeggia a suo modo..

tumblr_m2jfnkQWJQ1qfgn79o1_500

un omaggio al grande John Frusciante, che non era presente alla premiazione

jpg

setlist della serata

CITAZIONE
1. By The Way
2. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
3. Give It Away
4. Higher Ground (with George Clinton, Cliff Martinez, Jack Irons, Ronnie Wood, Bille Joe Armstrong and Slash)

-----

CITAZIONE
Il 5 maggio la HBO trasmetterà attraverso la propria emittente lo show integrale della cerimonia Rock And Roll Hall of Fame dove i Red Hot Chili Peppers sono stati introdotti

CITAZIONE
un super ringraziamento a VeniceQueen.it per le immagini e i video!!

alcuni video della serata tra interviste e performance dal palco

Video